Please note that deleting your OpenVPN account will erase your entire OpenVPN Cloud configuration and setup. If you have an Access Server account registered under the same owner it will be deleted too.
Only free accounts can be deleted in this way.
1. Go to https://openvpn.net site
2. Click on Login
3. Select the portal you want to access: OpenVPN Cloud
4. Enter your account´s owner credentials
5. Click on the icon showing a profile on the right side up of the screen and select My account
6. Click on Delete Account
6. A screen like this one below will be displayed. Add a feedback comment about our services and the account password, if you´re still sure you want to delete the account
7. After doing this account is deleted.
Please sign in to leave a comment.