LicenseActivate: <Fault 9000: 'twisted.internet.error.ConnectionDone: Connection was closed cleanly.'>
This is a known issue and has been fixed with release 2.8.7+
Choose one of the following solutions:
1. Update OpenVPN Access Server to the latest release.
2. Implement the following before the activation, and then undo it after activation.
Add the following to the beginning of your config file (as.conf):
openssl_conf = default_conf
And then this to the end:
ssl_conf = ssl_sect
system_default = system_default_sect
CipherString = DEFAULT@SECLEVEL=1
3. Request for offline activation — you will need to do the following:
- Run this command on the console or SSH session of the OpenVPN Access Server:
/usr/local/openvpn_as/scripts/liman id-marker >licinfo.txt
- Transfer the file licinfo.txt off that system (for example use SCP or WinSCP) and attach it to a support ticket.
4. Run the following command to apply the patch:
wget https://swupdate.openvpn.net/as/hotfix/openvpn-as-hotfix-2018-1.tar && tar xvf openvpn-as-hotfix-2018-1.tar && cd openvpn-as-hotfix-2018-1 && ./install
After you run this command, you should see something like this on your screen:
launch wrapper openvpnas modified
launch wrapper liman modified
apply temporary post_auth
attempting warm restart
warm restart succeeded
no original post_auth
live hotfix applied
This means that the installation of the patch has concluded successfully. You may now activate a license key as per usual on your Access Server.
Access Server Resources:
OpenVPN Access Server Documentation
OpenVPN Access Server Resource Center
OpenVPN Access Server Admin Manual
Please sign in to leave a comment.