Enforcing Zero Trust with Access Server
Enforcing Zero Trust Access is a critical layer of a reliable security program. OpenVPN Access Server gives businesses of all sizes the ability to create a secure virtualized network. This network expands secure access that protects workers using home and public WiFi networks, and SaaS applications, outside your network perimeter. We also provide all the tools and capabilities necessary for building a strong zero trust network to block or significantly mitigate attacks.
- Never trust connections based solely on perimeter defenses. Define identity-driven authentication policies, then enforce secure connections for specific application resources.
- Classify and isolate specific application resources so they can only be accessed through your secure private network, regardless of location.
- Enable identity-based access control through Google Authenticator, as well as SAML, LDAP, RADIUS, Active Directory servers. Access Server also supports IDaaS providers like JumpCloud.
- Define access controls based on user groups. Create access control lists (ACL) that limit access to only those resources required for every group. Map roles and departments to ACLs and enforce those at the network level.
- Maintain control over approved internet destinations to protect users from unknowingly becoming a risk. Route all client internet traffic through a secure private connection then through a security appliance to enforce destination policies and protect against malware and zero-day threats.