If you need to change the email address for your Access Server portal account, follow this self-service procedure:
- Sign into the Access Server portal.
- Click on your user icon in the lower-left corner.
- Click My Account.
- On the Profile tab, click Change Email.
- Enter your new email address in both fields.
- Click Save.
- Enter your password at the prompt.
- Click Confirm.
- After confirming, you receive the following message:
- Respond to the confirmation email sent to the new email address by clicking the verification link. If you don't receive the confirmation e-mail within ten minutes, check your spam folder or click Resend Email.
- After you verify the change, you are prompted to configure a new password. The email change takes effect in about ten minutes.
- Once the change is complete, you receive notification with the new email address.
Note: If the new email address already exists in our user database as an "owner", you receive the following error message:
To resolve this issue, delete the email first using our delete procedure.
Important: If the new email has an Access Server or CloudConnexa subscription associated with it, the subscription will be deleted also.
If you have additional questions, please submit a support ticket.