There are 2 options in AWS:
OpenVPN Access Server BYOL: Launch the Access Server instance on AWS and purchase an Access Server Subscription on our website to activate it on the instance. AWS EC2 BYOL Appliance Quick Start Guide
OpenVPN Access Server (10 Connected Devices) Tiered: Connections are attached to the instance itself, and the name of the product includes the number of VPN connections. There is no separate licensing.
These come in (i.e. 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 250 or 500-user instance)
AWS Marketplace purchases are made directly through Amazon, therefore refunds have to be made through Amazon's support system. Please review AWS Refund Policy HERE
If a refund is needed for the purchased OpenVPN Access Server Tiered product, you can refer to the guide below:
- You must terminate any paid instances (i.e. any non-BYOL instance with a fixed number of devices) to avoid incurring further fees.
- Create a ticket and provide the following information:
- User Email (same email on AWS account used)
- User AWS Account Number
- Product purchased: (i.e. 10, 25, 50, 100, 250 or 500-user instance)
- Billing period (when the instance was started and terminated) - these are the month periods that you want to be refunded.
- Provide the Invoice (in PDF) of the month/s that you need to be refunded (Please make sure that it is the Invoice that you are sending over, (NOT the Billing Report)
- Reason for cancellation
Refunds can only be made if it's within 30 days of purchase. If the request is made after 30 days of purchase, the refund will not be approved.
Please sign in to leave a comment.